Friday, September 5, 2008

Busy week




I can't believe I have to do this for 16 more years. And that's just a BS! Class of 2024... This whole getting up everyday at 7am and having to leave by 8:30 has gotten really old. It really cramps my style. I have so much less Lego time. And with music lessons! When will it stop? I can't wait for Christmas break. My violin lessons are going well. I had to play "pepperoni pizza" on the E and A string and I did it. My teacher and I played it together! I'd like you to even try to get me to do it for you! NO WAY! This week I work on "blue berry."

My dad got an R2D2 robot for his birthday. It is sooooo cool.





It plays games, songs, and patrols the house. Baby doesn't like him very much. He tries to knock him over. He is in for a real rude awakening when the new baby comes.


Here is a picture of Uncle Brendan's new futon and Uncle Michael's turtle






No comments: