Monday, September 8, 2008

Rainy Day

We went to the library at school today. Today was 'S' day. I think I will bring Spiderman to school to celebrate that letter.

After school I practiced my violin with mom. Here is a video of that!


We were watching the violin video and found a movie I made this summer after my birthday which I entitled, "The Unsuspecting Visitor." I hope you enjoy it!



I guess it is pretty easy to tell whose personality traits came from each parent. Mommy really likes potty humor!

1 comment:

GM said...

Hey, Max! I think it's cool that you got to go to the library today! I hope you told the librarian that you helped me stamp books in my library once. I was glad you sent the video of your violin practice. I'm also practicing how to bow on one string at a time! Someday soon we'll have to give a "pepperoni pizza show" for everybody! Give your brothers a big hug and KISS from me! Love from the bottom of my heart, GM