Thursday, August 28, 2008

School

Today I got right on the bus, and I got to sit by the window. I sat with Joseph both on the way to school, and on the way home. I saw Maggie again today in school, but I can't seem to remember that she in on the bus with me too. Two days in a row I could not find my classroom. Thankfully I was helped by a friendly teacher. Mom said I should follow Joseph to class, since he seems to know where it is. Joseph was to fast today; I could not see where he went when we got off the bus. The bus dropped us off in front of a different entrance today and yesterday, and I was unfamiliar with this new entrance. Mom says she has a map. Apparently there is treasure somewhere hidden at school. Uncle Michael sent a text message to Dad at work from his work saying that his scum sucker is doing a good job cleaning the fish tank. I guess that is what I have to look forward after all this school business is finished. Here is a picture of me with my violin. I have a lesson today. I'll talk about that tomorrow.



Max

No comments: